Random bits....
Hello all! It's been a while! My computer is being a butt and so I am using my sister's! Fun Fun! Anyway, life has changed a little for me. I am no longer only taking a semester plus my off-track away from school, but I will not be returning to school for at least a year. That's right... I have been suspended and the soonest that I could re-apply is for next winter semester! Sad! But I think it is all for the best. I was talking to Andrew about it and he said that even though it may not have come about in the best of cicumstances... I wanted to take some time off any way to figure my life out and get back to things that I love to do, and find new loves anyway. And Alex told me well, weren't you planning to defer this semester anyway? what's another 4 months... stop stressing about it! have some fun! Wow, what great friends! You all have stuck behind me through a pretty rough patch in my life! And I am so grateful for all of you! Mary, Jo, Kori, Brian... that means you too! To be honest, in the back of my mind, I still feel little like a failure, so if I get a little bummed out, and still don't act all that happy all the time, or seem a little quiet, that probably is what I am thinking about, and might need to just chat it out with you all.
Anyway! I will be swimming 3 days a week thanks to Alex's aunt Bert. She told me to come to her classes! Roomies are really good so far! It has been almost a week and our apartment is still CLEAN! I am way excited! I will be doing Sunday dinner again, but not sure if I will start this week or not. Oh, and I have a date the 13th.
Have a great day!
MWA! (Kisses!)
Anyway! I will be swimming 3 days a week thanks to Alex's aunt Bert. She told me to come to her classes! Roomies are really good so far! It has been almost a week and our apartment is still CLEAN! I am way excited! I will be doing Sunday dinner again, but not sure if I will start this week or not. Oh, and I have a date the 13th.
Have a great day!
MWA! (Kisses!)

2 Comments:
hey rachel, I want to hear all about your date. Also I'm glad to hear that the roommates are working out. That's always a relief. I'm actually kind of glad you're not in school because now I have a friend that never has to study...like me!!!!
hi rachel..long time no see
Post a Comment
<< Home