This weekend was a lot of fun! I mean, I thought getting my Christmas tree and decorating it would top it off, but I was wrong. I got off early on Saturday, because we were soooo slow, and decided to give Kori a call. Kinda wanted to get together with my "real friends". So I asked what they were all up to, and was convinced into going down to IF and spending the night! Kori, being the adventurous one, decided she wanted to put dreads in her hair. So, we did it... by the way, I think it fits her really well. Came home last night in time to watch the First Presidency Christmas Broadcast. I enjoyed it once again this year, and then Brian and a couple girls came over and we had fresh cinnamon rolls, hot chocolate and hot apple cider while watching It's a Wonderful Life. Ah, good times!
I really love having a social life right now. Whenever I am asked to go and do something, I, well recently, have not said no to any of them, well, except for the "sleepover" in IF last Wed, but other than that... yah...
There's antoher soccer game on Wednesday night, so I am looking forward to it! Last game, I got really into it... It was a very exciting game! I can only hope this one will be just as fun!
Well I should head off to work here in a few min, and I am not quite ready so, I suppose that I should go....
I really love having a social life right now. Whenever I am asked to go and do something, I, well recently, have not said no to any of them, well, except for the "sleepover" in IF last Wed, but other than that... yah...
There's antoher soccer game on Wednesday night, so I am looking forward to it! Last game, I got really into it... It was a very exciting game! I can only hope this one will be just as fun!
Well I should head off to work here in a few min, and I am not quite ready so, I suppose that I should go....

2 Comments:
I had fun this weekend too. I love traditional Christmas things...like cinnamon rolls, "It's a wonderful life", Christmas trees, hot chocolate, cider, and good friends. This wed will be fun to ;)
this weekend was pretty sweet, i am glad you hung out with us. and i am glad you like to watch our games..a lot of people think watching soccer is boring..but your like the best fan ever :)
Post a Comment
<< Home