Tuesday, November 28, 2006

"The weather outside is frightful..."

Thanksgiving has come and gone so fast! These next couple of weeks before finals, I have a feeling are going to flash past me so fast, creating such a huge blur that they will leave me completely dizzy and unable to see straight! Soon Christmas will be here, and the year 2007 will stare me straight in the face! WOW! What a year! I can't even think back to all that I have done! Time flies! How, in a way, I wish it could slow down a little bit!
I hear that Temple Square has, yet again, been covered with Christmas lights, as they do every year. I really want to go down and see them! The one year that I remember going was when we sent my brother out at the airport to Argentina on his mission. That year, in one part they had paper bags with pin pricks in them in the shape of the word "love" in many different languages. I am not sure, but I think they had "peace" and "hope" as well. It was so cool... it makes me wonder if they do it every year! I think it's about time for a little "ROAD TRIP!". Last year we went to the First Presidency Christmas Broadcast in the Conference Center. It would be fun to go down for that as well. Probably can't score tickets for that though. Then again... we didn't have them last year!
I am working on a powerpoint presentation for my Religion class on Thomas S. Monson. I have found out some interesting things. I like this assignment I think... If any of you have any cool stories about him, let me know!
Well, I am going to say good-night for now... NIGHT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:BROKEN (by Lindsey Haun)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone