Tuesday, November 14, 2006

K-I-S-S-I-N-G! (mwa!)

So this week, so far, has been very eventful! Sunday was really nice! I actually enjoyed Stake Conference! The night before, after being woke up, with an earache, by loud roommates, and I was in a crabby mood, I decided that I was gonna sleep through it. I am glad that I woke in a better mood because it turned out that this particular Conference wasn’t anything like I had imagined it would be. Turns out, we were involved in a broadcast from Salt Lake City, to 76 stakes in the Snake River Area. Neal L. Anderson of the Seventy, Bonnie A. Parkin, Dallin H. Oaks, and President James E. Faust spoke to us. Mainly on the importance of Temples. Once again, I am glad I went!

Yesterday, spontaneously, I went to Green Canyon with Alex and some of his ward, along with my roommates. The hot water was nice. Anyway, on the way home, for some reason, and don’t ask me how the conversation came up, but my roommates and I started talking about kissing. Being a V.L. myself, I don’t know much about the subject. My roommate told me that she had a book on it. I laughed so hard when she said it, but she really does! She brought it out, and some of the things are so funny! How corny is kissing? LOL!

Tonight, was the most fun that I have had in a long time! I can’t remember the last time I laughed so much, and felt so comfortable with the people I was with! We, Mary and I, decided to throw Jo a surprise birthday party! Unbelievably, we pulled it off to where she didn’t know until she walked in, and even then she was surprised. Mary told her that they needed to come visit me, because I was really bummed and down. That was funny! Brian got the bright idea to decorate with climbing gear. It actually turned out pretty good. I love my friends!

Well, I think that is all for now... I am so tired... and can barely think! Thank you all for such a wonderful night! Love you all, and have a good night! (MWA!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kissing huh? maybe tim and i could borrow that book! hahah just kidding, i think we can handle that subject pretty well if you ask me... glad you had fun last night. i thought it went well, thanks for pulling that together with me!! see you later, maybe this weekend? good luck in your dinner!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:BROKEN (by Lindsey Haun)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone