A little humorous reflection....
I am so exhausted! I can't believe how tired I am! I feel as though I really don't get any sleep! I feel as though I am constantly walking in a fog, and my eyes are glassed over, and hurt. I really need to sleep...
Got a couple funny stories for you... First, today, I got up, after not being able to sleep any longer... I still had a half an hour before I had to be up... Checked my mail, wrote a few, and headed off to work, after showering... Get to work, go crazy with what I have to do, yet there is a lack in things that I have to do, so technically I was running around with my head cut off for no apparent reason... I think everyone thought I was nuts... get off at 9:45 and book it swimming class... get in and feel as though I have a ton of energy, swim, swim, swim, and more swim... it was a good workout... then right after that, I had water aerobics... another good workout... after that, I began lap swimming because I no longer have my math class after swimming... It wasnt until after I had probably swam about a 500 yd... did I realize I hadnt eaten anything all day long! Sometimes I am so completely forgetful!
Story number two! Ok, so I told you about the little note passing thing, and how everything was so completely stupidly hilarious that Ryan was writing ot me... I left something out.... He asked me if, out of all the guys that he had heard me talk about, if there was, or would be anything happen between me and one of them. I told him no, and he asked how I was gonna fix my V.L. problem.... I told him I'd just have to wait it out I suppose... he then told me that he was thinking that he could help me out in that area... yes, I was completely "booty called" in the middle of Sacrament meeting! What is this world coming to! Sorry Brian, now I have another option...
Today, I am thankful for small surprises in the mail that can put a smile on my face instantly. I received a letter from my friend
Michael who is on his mission in San Bernardino... It seems as though everytime I need him to write to me, there is a letter waiting in the mail. Michael and my friendship story is actually quite funny... I hated him at first, and even beat on him... in the dark, playing capture the flag... next thing I know, I see this boy in my life guard class who I know, but cant figure out where I know him from... he thinks the same of me... we find out we are from the same stake back home so that has to be it... anyway, friendship progresses and we finally find out how we met... it was that fateful night that he picked on me, and I hated his guts... today we are the best of friends! I am thankful for him and his example...
Tomorrow I am off of work... I am definitly sleeping! I have no clue what I am gonna do for the night! Also, I think am gonna tell Andrew I wanna go to Mesa Falls... I have never been, and have wanted to go lately... Maybe a little casual food in there somewhere... with a lot of conversation... I dont plan on this leading anywhere, but I suppose I won't push it away if anything comes of it... boys, boys, boys... UGH!
Got a couple funny stories for you... First, today, I got up, after not being able to sleep any longer... I still had a half an hour before I had to be up... Checked my mail, wrote a few, and headed off to work, after showering... Get to work, go crazy with what I have to do, yet there is a lack in things that I have to do, so technically I was running around with my head cut off for no apparent reason... I think everyone thought I was nuts... get off at 9:45 and book it swimming class... get in and feel as though I have a ton of energy, swim, swim, swim, and more swim... it was a good workout... then right after that, I had water aerobics... another good workout... after that, I began lap swimming because I no longer have my math class after swimming... It wasnt until after I had probably swam about a 500 yd... did I realize I hadnt eaten anything all day long! Sometimes I am so completely forgetful!
Story number two! Ok, so I told you about the little note passing thing, and how everything was so completely stupidly hilarious that Ryan was writing ot me... I left something out.... He asked me if, out of all the guys that he had heard me talk about, if there was, or would be anything happen between me and one of them. I told him no, and he asked how I was gonna fix my V.L. problem.... I told him I'd just have to wait it out I suppose... he then told me that he was thinking that he could help me out in that area... yes, I was completely "booty called" in the middle of Sacrament meeting! What is this world coming to! Sorry Brian, now I have another option...
Today, I am thankful for small surprises in the mail that can put a smile on my face instantly. I received a letter from my friend
Michael who is on his mission in San Bernardino... It seems as though everytime I need him to write to me, there is a letter waiting in the mail. Michael and my friendship story is actually quite funny... I hated him at first, and even beat on him... in the dark, playing capture the flag... next thing I know, I see this boy in my life guard class who I know, but cant figure out where I know him from... he thinks the same of me... we find out we are from the same stake back home so that has to be it... anyway, friendship progresses and we finally find out how we met... it was that fateful night that he picked on me, and I hated his guts... today we are the best of friends! I am thankful for him and his example...Tomorrow I am off of work... I am definitly sleeping! I have no clue what I am gonna do for the night! Also, I think am gonna tell Andrew I wanna go to Mesa Falls... I have never been, and have wanted to go lately... Maybe a little casual food in there somewhere... with a lot of conversation... I dont plan on this leading anywhere, but I suppose I won't push it away if anything comes of it... boys, boys, boys... UGH!

1 Comments:
i agree- boys boys boys!!! UGH! haha okay but i really love them...even though they are silly somtimes....and you know you do too. love you happy halloween
Post a Comment
<< Home