Halloween Party...

In a couple days, all of the carmel apples and pumpkins will all be over with, and I will have to put my little devil horns away for another year. SAD!....Last night my roommates and I threw a little Halloween Party... It was ok... it didnt go over how I really wanted it to, but... I suppose that it will do... As you probably guessed, I was yet again, "the devil"... fits me real well doesn't it? I really caked on the eye makeup last night... it was the most disgusting thing that I have ever done... I still have remants... SICK! But, everyone said that I definitly was able to give some pretty evil looks last night... We bobbed for apples, and played the "cup of flour game"(explanation? just ask...)... Also, me and Ryan, a friend of mine, had a competition of who could put the most bubble gum, you know, the double bubble stuff that tastes absolutly disgusting!, in their mouth, with being able to chew it still... anyway, we were tied at 12... and I was still going strong... I had all twelve in one cheek... My sister and another roommate of mine got in the game late, and stole some of the pieces, so we had run out.... then Ryan did something absolutly disgusting!He took my sisters already chewed gun and added it to his! So I lost, but I think he cheated! We stayed up til 1am... and I am sooo tired at the moment because of it... I wish that my other friends could have come... all I had was Ryan... sad...
I think it is time for me to clean my room... I havent been able to do anything that resembles cleaning, and order for the last couple of weeks... life has been quite crazy... I think I have made a decision... I will just let it flow though... no more stressing for me... Christmas music is going to start being played at Broulims now... what ever happened to Thanksgiving? Isn't it funny how such an important holiday gets skipped over, and turned into an all you can eat day, instead of reflecting on what you are most thankful for? Starting tomorrow, I think that I am going to post one thing every day, that I am thankful for... until Thanksgiving... we'll see how well I succeed at this goal!

1 Comments:
aw man I missed the halloween party! sorry I couldn't be there to be another friend.
Post a Comment
<< Home