Thursday, October 26, 2006

Why don't they hand out instruction manuals with this type of thing?

So last night was a wonderful night! Pumpkin carving was a blast! I really do love carving traditional Jack'o'lantern faces into those large, sometimes oddly shaped pumpkins! Jo made a wonderful dinner, which I had never had a chance to eat before. We had cassorole, with an apple mixture for dessert... mmmm... yum! But here's the catch... both were baked in the middle of a carved out pumpkin... weird, yet delicious! Thanks JO!
Thanks to the wonderful friends that I have... I am now a little less confused about what I will end up doing this next semester. I was able to talk to each of them individually, and they all gave me some wonderful advice as to what they think I should do pertaining to school. With their help, I believe I have come to a conclusion. I was set on "taking a break" completely until I was able to talk to Alex on the way home. He made me think, as he gave me advice, and now I think I agree with him. It is not for sure yet, because I may not even have the option to do this, but what I plan to do, is stay in school, whether or not I just take night classes, or if I only take a few credits, I will still be progressing forward instead of stopping without a given time of returning. I don't know if anyone will, but I really don't want anyone to think that I am the kind of person who gives up. Anyway, I honestly think that is what will happen... I will hopefully know more after tonight. Hopefully the decision, my answer, will be clearer...
Anyway, after last night, and getting home so late, I wrote a paper that is due today until I figured I could survive on 3 hrs. of sleep. I saved it, and hit the pillow... out to the world til 5am. I woke, and wrote my teachers an email explaining that I might be a little late to class because I had planned to bike home between work and school, and print it off... only after I wrote them, did I find that I could not open the file! I had to start re-writing the paper this morning... SUCK! Or so I thought... luckily, I have a roommate who is computer smart and helped me to recover it... now all I have to do is finish it and turn it in. Wonderful!
Man! I need sleep... I think I will be dead to the world yet again after class! Wish me luck in making my decision!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:BROKEN (by Lindsey Haun)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone