Wednesday, October 25, 2006


So, I have officially given in, due to peer pressure (Kori), and have now created my first ever blog! "Everyone else is doing it!", so it is about time that I did, I suppose... I don't know if I want this to be a huge dramatic post or not, but I have a feeling, with what is going on in my life right now, it is bound and determined to eventually end up that way!
I think it is about time that I take my own advice in this picture and "STOP!" and take a look at my life and take a breather while I am at it. I am so completely frustrated with school right now. I have almost completely made the decision to "take a break" as I am calling it because I don't to say that I am "dropping out" because that would make me feel like a quitter, and a failure, and I sure as heck don't want to make myself feel bad about myself... Anyway, I just have to figure out how to go about it, pulling the right strings, so that I can eventually go back without any problems. I need to contemplate it a little longer, and pray about it... and discuss it... well, yah, that's why I said I have almost made my decision.
I am in IF right now, another thing I need, but I am off the venting part now so... We are all, Jo, Kori, Mary, Alex, and I, with possibly a few others, going to carve pumpkins tonight! Whoop Yeah! I have been waiting for this for an entire year! I love Halloween time! The air is crisp and the leaves are falling from the trees... well, actually, they are pretty much gone. We had snow today. Not a whole lot, but it stuck for awhile. I was excited to see it, yet at the same time, I was mad it was here already, just because I know that when it comes, it will be here until April! I love Idaho, yet sometimes the cold stays a little too long!
I suppose I should end this thing before I cause someone to fall asleep... I think I am gonna like this!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Grace said...

cool blog! YAHOOO rachel! yahoo for pumkpin parties

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

honk choooo! j/k I'm glad you have a blog and vent on it like the rest of us.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:BROKEN (by Lindsey Haun)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone