Sunday, October 29, 2006

All in all, an ok day...

Today I am thankful for silly little conversations, written on a piece of paper, and I know this is bad, but in the middle of Sacrament meeting. I sat next to a friend of mine, Ryan, and he, noticing that I was having a little bit of a bad day, pulled out a piece of paper, and a pen, and began writing stupidly hilarious things to me. Eventually it turned out good because we finally started talking about what was being said in the meeting. He asked my favorite scripture, and after I had shared with him, he pointed out his two favorites. Sometimes, even when others may think that it is being disruptive, I think it is good to go back to acting younger than your age. It turned out, that I actually enjoyed church because of it.
Tomorrow night is my ward Halloween Party. I hope that it will be fun. I am not sure though, if I actually want to go to all the trouble of dressing up again. I think I will just go in regular clothes.
I talked to Andrew tonight. He wasnt able to come to my party because something else came up, but he told me that he wants to make it up to me by taking me on the "ultimately best date ever!" He, and I know this is stupid because the guy is supposed to come up with the date... wants me to think of somethings that I would love to do so that he can best cater to what I want. So, I need some help... any ideas?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Grace said...

rachel! love all your posts! halloween is sweet! what are you doing halloween night? i am glad you still have the poo face as your picture! and.....no ideas about dates, sorry. besides, i think the point was that you think of somthing YOu wnat to do...not what WE want to do! hah good luck! and goodjob about deciding on school and what not. decisions suck, but they always feel good when you finally make them...lvoe you

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, tell him the "ultimate best date ever" is one that the guy plans and you have so much fun and don't have to plan anything. ha ha:) or you can tell him to take you to disneyland and make dinner reservations at the blue bayou. That was probably one of my favorites. Or that time Alex took me snowboarding, then to dinner and hot tubbing. I don't remember if that was technically a date, but it was fun.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:BROKEN (by Lindsey Haun)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone