Thursday, November 02, 2006

Since I forgot to write last night, I am writing this morning.... nothing else to do when I am up insanely early.... Life is still a little bit of a whirlwind right now... it's actually taming down quite a bit, but I still have gotten hardly any sleep.... I am constantly tired during the day, and then at night I can only sleep until 4am... Maybe my body just isn't used to the time change yet... but it sucks when I don't have to be up for another hr at least! Yesterday I was thankful for two things. One being my job.... I no longer have to work with the crazy, psyco, Mormon-hater lady, so work is going wonderfully well, minus the fact that is it still early in the morning.... I get to work with the nicest guy, and have the best bosses... yesterday we made sausage dip and ate it... fattening... but good... lol... I was also thankful for lane lines... I know this may sound a little funny, but in my swimming class, because it is a beginning one, don't ask, we were swimming the width of the pool instead of the length so that the people who weren't comfortable with the deep end could swim shallow.... because of this we were so cram packed that I would always run into the other swimmers, or they would run into me. UGH! Now we swim with the max of 4 per lane and circle swim... it is WONDERFUL! Well, maybe I can catch a few more winks before I head to work and start my day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! I totally feel ya on loving lane lines. I remember beggining swimming. It really boosts your confidence. I'm glad that things are slowing down and that you really like your job. keep posting. I've been pretty busy lately, but usually I have plenty of time to play on blogs :)

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:BROKEN (by Lindsey Haun)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone