Thanksgiving is fast approaching, which means that Christmas is creeping up closer and closer behind! Yesterday, I decorated the Meat Dept., and joined into the spirit of it!Thankfully though, they have not started blasting Christmas Carols throughout the store, YET... I know it will soon come, but I think they will let Thanksgiving pass this year first!
I really wish, in a way, and I might end up eating my words after a while, but I wish that it would snow, stick, and stay! At least for a small amount of time. I am tired of all this "threatening" and then it turns into rain. Don't get me wrong, I love the rain, but I left WA, and am wanting a little snow. I wanna build a snowman, make snow angels, have a snowball fights, and go "white trash sledding!" This weird weather is driving me nuts! It's November!
Well, I suppose that is it for now. I haven't anything exciting to tell. Gonna go to work, and hopefully have a little fun! I am thankful that the people I work with are so nice, and we tend to have a lot of fun! Plus, getting a raise does help make me want to go. I will have to post again later.
I really wish, in a way, and I might end up eating my words after a while, but I wish that it would snow, stick, and stay! At least for a small amount of time. I am tired of all this "threatening" and then it turns into rain. Don't get me wrong, I love the rain, but I left WA, and am wanting a little snow. I wanna build a snowman, make snow angels, have a snowball fights, and go "white trash sledding!" This weird weather is driving me nuts! It's November!
Well, I suppose that is it for now. I haven't anything exciting to tell. Gonna go to work, and hopefully have a little fun! I am thankful that the people I work with are so nice, and we tend to have a lot of fun! Plus, getting a raise does help make me want to go. I will have to post again later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home