It finally feels like Christmas!
Yesterday, my sister-in-law and I went shopping for Christmas ornaments. Turns out that forever more my theme for my Christmas tree will be centered on SNOWFLAKES! I couldn't help it. Everywhere I turned the only ornaments that I fell in love with had snowflakes on them, or were snowflakes themselves!
Andrew called me, and wanted to go up to Green Canyon, but I decided I wanted to get a tree instead, so I ran the idea past him, and he was so excited! We went together and found a tree... yes, I bought it, but it is a tree that was cut in the woods... it has CHARACTER... no worries! Around 9pm, Andrew came back over with a girl he is dating, Trissa, who I actually like... Alex came over as well, and we decorated the tree and had Oreos and milk! I had fun! I told my roommates and sisters that it was my tree, so we were decorating it the way I wanted... none of their ornaments... Not sure that they were too happy with me!
My shoulder is killing me today... No idea why.. just kills!
Andrew called me, and wanted to go up to Green Canyon, but I decided I wanted to get a tree instead, so I ran the idea past him, and he was so excited! We went together and found a tree... yes, I bought it, but it is a tree that was cut in the woods... it has CHARACTER... no worries! Around 9pm, Andrew came back over with a girl he is dating, Trissa, who I actually like... Alex came over as well, and we decorated the tree and had Oreos and milk! I had fun! I told my roommates and sisters that it was my tree, so we were decorating it the way I wanted... none of their ornaments... Not sure that they were too happy with me!
My shoulder is killing me today... No idea why.. just kills!

3 Comments:
why does your web site play music like its a myspace?
oh that comment was from me.
-Brian
if you update to blogger beta i can leave posts as myself instead of anony.
hey cool i cant wait to see your tree!! ahhh
Post a Comment
<< Home