Thursday, December 21, 2006

They are gone! I am soooo excited! Not that they all left me in a pleasant mood, my mood that is, because they left the apartment a huge sty for me to clean up after their lazy little, or rather X-tra LARGE butts... but they are gone! And I never have to deal with them again! I am so excited! I don't have to come home to a messy apartment and see them sitting on the couch smacking their lips together... being lazy as pigs! Whoop yeah! I no longer have stupid roommates!

It has been weird for me to sit here in my apartment and not have anyone here... I will be picking up a different shift starting in a week or so. Hopefully I can talk my boss into like 10-6 or something like that. It would give me time to sleep in if I am out late, and get me off in time to go out at night. At first I didn't like the idea, but now I think I will enjoy it. I will not enjoy working with at least one of the guys. He is so lazy and doesn't do anything, but I like the other two!

I am so excited for Christmas! I have gotten Alex, and Andrew, and Jo their present, but cannot figure out what to get Mary and Kori! And Brian of course, though I have no idea how I would get it to him! Anyway, when you all read this, give me some ideas!

I am making candy here in about a half an hour with my sister in law. I am excited! I love making holiday candy! I hope that mine will turn out the way it is supposed to... New Years eve will be fun I think! I am not sure if I am doing something with my sister in law. We were planning something, but I am not sure if it will go through... I just don't want to spend it alone like I did last year! That sucked!

Well, I know this is a short post, but I wanted to say a little something! Have a wonderful break!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Grace said...

hey rachel!!! welll you dont need to get me anything for christmas, because i am already gone anyway!! glad your fat roomates are gone, too. it is raining here in airzona. so much for my nice warm holiday!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:BROKEN (by Lindsey Haun)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone