Monday, December 11, 2006

Jumbled Thoughts

Christmas is coming up fast now. Only two weeks from today and it will be here! I am excited for it! I would really love to go Christmas Caroling, since I wasn't able to last year. Nobody wanted to go with me, and my solo act sucks! It will be interesting to have the entire apartment to myself the majority of the break! I can have whoever I want over (well those who are around), whenever I want. I am so glad that my roommates are leaving. I am excited to see who my new ones will be. I hope that they like a clean apartment, and are willing to help keep it that way! I want to start having dinner here for my friends like once a week again. I think I will pick a different day than Sunday though, just because we have church until 4:30, and it will be easier to not have to come home and rush around making food. We'll see. Maybe I will keep it the same! Anyway, I wanted to post something, and although this is a bunch of thoughts jumbled onto a page, I think this will do. Also, to those who have noticed that I haven't been myself lately, and have seemed kind of out of it and rude, I am sorry. I have no clue the real reason why I have been like this, but I recognize it now, and feel horribly about it, and am going to get back to being myself. Have a wonderful day! See you all Wednesday I hope!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary Grace said...

hey rach! i havent seen you in a while, i suppose because i have been outta town, but yeah caroling sounds sweet!!! and i hope you get cool roomates, if not, you can chill at my hizzle! :) loves

1:44 PM  
Blogger j:) said...

hi rachel :) I don't want Christmas to come yet because then it will be over :(

8:46 AM  
Blogger kori said...

hey rachel, take me caroling. we should make cinnamon rolls too. Im better at eating than singing!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:BROKEN (by Lindsey Haun)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone