Saturday, December 23, 2006

What a BLAST!

SNOW! Wonderful, beautiful, pure white SNOW! I really think we are gonna have a white Christmas this year! I am beyond excited for that!

Yesterday was a lot of fun! I went to work, ok, so that definitly wasn't the fun part! But then after work, Kori called and she came to spend the night... We sat there thinking of what we could do, listing and then weighing out our options. It was decided that we would go to the park (Porter it was) and play in the snow! We really wanted some sleds, but didn't think of them in time! We played around on the toys for a while, slid across the bridge on our feet, went down the slides. The snow propelled me clean off and onward! I flew, and then slid through the snow to a stop! I laughed so hard! It was hilarious! Kori wanted to give Granite an experience, and so she took her down the big slide as well. I took a pic, it's cute. Then, Kori being Kori, wanted to wrestle in the snow. I am not big on wrestling so she decided that she would just tackle me... she set up her camera to take a video, and told me not to move! Wow, she hit me and we went down hard! She popped my back! But then Kori got something that she wasn't expecting, I fought back!...we had a mini wrestling match! Well, if that is what you want to call it, considering I was laughing the entire time! It's all on video... for those of you who don't think that I would ever wrestle! We returned to the apartment not too long after that, we were cold... and Kori started to teach me how to make a necklace out of hemp. It's pretty cool... We got hungry so we went to the store and bought chili because we wanted cornbread. When we were making dinner, Alex called and asked if Kori and I were still bumming around ( I had talked to him briefly earlier). He invited us over to hang out. We did, after our dinner of course. We ended up playing Monopoly. I don't normally play games, so I had a hard time remembering everything at first, but the all of a sudden I was raking in the money! We aren't sure who won, it was between Alex and I, we never counted... We had a monsterous pillow fight, which I seemed to be the main target. Pillows kept hitting me hard, I defended myself the best that I knew how, but in the end I lost with a couple huge blows to my face, and I found I couldn't breathe. Sad! It was a lot of fun! We watched a movie after that, but that really isn't worth mentioning! It was a weird one. Only way to describe it... WEIRD!

Today I work til like 3pm. Then tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I guess dinner is at 5pm. I don't know where I am going to church at yet, I hope to find a ward somewhere. I am looking forward to Christmas... as always! Oh yah, my oldest sister, Amber, is engaged as of yesterday.... fun fun!

Well, I should go, I have to finish getting ready for work! Merry Christmas everyone!

MWA! (that was a kiss)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary Grace said...

AHHHH that sounds SOOO fun!! i miss you guys! i want to come and play in the snow and wrestle and have pilllow fights and chili!! oh man.! i am glad you are having a good time though! put those pics up on here so i can se it! i assume it snowed in rexburg?! how exciting! i have been waiting for EVER for that! i hope it is still there when i get back!! love you

7:57 PM  
Blogger tolman said...

rachel how did you get musice playing on your blog? i want to know

9:32 AM  
Blogger tolman said...

never mind i figured it out with help from yuor blog thanks ya im smart

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:BROKEN (by Lindsey Haun)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone