Christmas is OVER... SAD!!!!!
Hey... Wow, I can't believe that Christmas is over already, and 2007 is right around the corner, as in a couple days! Life flies by so fast! I absolutly loved spending Christmas with Alex and his family. They were so nice, and I really felt like one of the family. They even got me presents! So nice! I wish I could do something to repay them. I can only tell you that up there, I have never felt more of the Christmas spirit. I loved it! Good food, waterbasketball... yes, I played, and played hard! His sister's, Katrina and Shanelle, included me in the "rallying of the troops". I sorta just watched... he he... I love Christmas!
I am working the 12-9pm shift now at work. I think I actually like it. I am getting out of there about 8:15pm every night, so it's not too bad. I am wired when I get home, and I can stay up later because I don't have to be to work so early in the morning... It is so nice!
Well, I think that is all for now... See you all in a few days!
I am working the 12-9pm shift now at work. I think I actually like it. I am getting out of there about 8:15pm every night, so it's not too bad. I am wired when I get home, and I can stay up later because I don't have to be to work so early in the morning... It is so nice!
Well, I think that is all for now... See you all in a few days!

1 Comments:
yay! you dont have to be up at the butt crack of dawn every morning! that way we can play, and you can sleep over, and all kinds of exciting things!
Post a Comment
<< Home