Hey everyone! So I was talking to Mary tonight, and realized that I hadn't posted in a long time! So, I figure, even though I don't have anything really exciting to tell you all, I would post. Life is pretty good, but absolutly freezing! My work schedule is pretty insane. I was working the night shift (12-9), and was getting 40 hrs a week. Then I was working morning and night, back to back days, and now I am back to mornings! Hopefully they will figure out the schedule soon... Anyhoo...
So I just got back from a soccer game... FUN FUN! I love going to those! We lost, but it was a good game to watch... Mary, Anna, Kori, and Alex are all playing and so it's good! Can't wait for next week!
I babysat my little nephew, Danny, last night... He is just about 13 months now. He is the happiest baby, and so easy to take care of! I love him to death!
Found out that my friend, my backup, Phil is getting married in April. I am a little sad, only because I am the last out of our entire group of friends from back home, to even be close to getting married. I am not close... don't know if this is making any sense...
Well, I should go, I have to get up early tomorrow. Also, if anyone hears of a cheap 2 bedroom apartment for rent, let me know. I need to find a place to live... lol... Night!
MWA!
So I just got back from a soccer game... FUN FUN! I love going to those! We lost, but it was a good game to watch... Mary, Anna, Kori, and Alex are all playing and so it's good! Can't wait for next week!
I babysat my little nephew, Danny, last night... He is just about 13 months now. He is the happiest baby, and so easy to take care of! I love him to death!
Found out that my friend, my backup, Phil is getting married in April. I am a little sad, only because I am the last out of our entire group of friends from back home, to even be close to getting married. I am not close... don't know if this is making any sense...
Well, I should go, I have to get up early tomorrow. Also, if anyone hears of a cheap 2 bedroom apartment for rent, let me know. I need to find a place to live... lol... Night!
MWA!

3 Comments:
well, don't worry about being married. you have to have a boyfriend first!
it sucks to be working night shift. well i hope it works out and you find a good apartment. don't forget to get your drivers license!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi rachel, don't forget kori was playing in the game too! Also isn't it illegal to make you work back to back shifts every day! Sheesh. And why do you need a 2 bedroom apartment? why not just one? are they not going to let you live there anymore? You should check those apartments above all the little shops on main street. I hear they're pretty cheap and they rent month by month, not semester. Or...you could move to Idaho Falls :) Then you wouldn't have to worry about getting a ride to the soccer game. One effective way I've seen people find apartments is to have the bishop announce it at church. Then you'll get flooded with places and hopefully a nice old lady will offer to let you live at her house for free if you cook her dinner and vacuum once a week.
yes agree with Jo on the apartment search. and thanks for the shoutout on soccer! uhmmm its good to see you post again, and i hope youre coming to our party on saturday! PS you have the most trophy wife skills of any single girl...you will get married
Post a Comment
<< Home