Tuesday, March 06, 2007

1st and Last Men's Game

So, last night was a lot of fun! (At least most of it, and I will explain!) I had just gotten home from an adventurous day of chasing my adorable little nephew all over the place! He is now walking, by the way. When I get this text message from David. (David is the boy who always cheers really freakin loud at all of the soccer games) He asked me what I was doing that night. I responded with FHE, why? And plans fell into place with him coming with me to FHE, and then me riding down to the guys soccer game, as a surprise.

FHE was a blast! My roommate, Anastasia put together this "Picture Scavenger Hunt". We were all divided into 2 seperate teams. David, Morgan (my roommate), Kyle (one of my freakin cute FHE brothers--there are 2 of them), Me, and Eric (another FHE brother) were all on one team. Terry (the other cute Faw-hee), Becca and Amber (my sisters) and John ( my freakin annoying FHE brother) were on the other team. Anastasia, after putting this all together, couldn't participate because a a play rehearsal. Anyhoo, so we were given a sheet of paper, with random things written on them, each with a specific amount of points attatched. And of course a digital camera to record our experiences. My group was all "gung-ho" from the "get-go" We took off down the stairs of the apartment complex and crammed into the car. Our stratagey was to hit the largest amount of points first. No matter how embarressed we might get with the act we had to commit. Our first stop was the firestation. We had to ask a fireman to demostrate "stop, drop and roll" and then we, ourselves, had to also do it. That one was hilarious! I rolled into a chair, killing my ear, the things I sacrifice for 25 points! I won't tell you all of them, because it would take forever. Anyway, after hitting Little Ceasers, scoring some gross, old pizza dough to hand toss, and purchasing a hot and ready, (raking in 70 points) we booked it back to my apartment. If we were late (7:30), we were docked 15 points. We were the first back, so we had no worries. All in all, we came up with a grand total of 162 points! What a fun time I had. Kyle is freakin awesome! But that's for another time....

Anyway, so David and I left Rexburg about 8 pm, to get to the game at 9pm. The entire way down, he talked.... man, I was getting annoyed. So, I called Jo, and told her to come, and she did! It was fun, Jo, to talk again! We still need to catch up! Anyway, the game was so freakin intense! I have never seen such a fast paced game! I think it was because they are all guys, and know exactly what they are doing. They lost, SAD! But it was a good game anyway. Phil and Kathy (Alex's parents) as well as Bryant, Sarah, and Katrina showed up, so it was fun there. We were invited back to the house for homemade stew (yum). Who can resist, so I went!

Anyway, the reason I said that at least most of the night was fun is because of David. I don't know what to do about the kid. I have this horrible feeling that he is "interested" in me. Not good. I do NOT like him that way at all. He's 18, and so there is a huge distance in maturity in age, as well as otherwise. I don't know what I am supposed to do! Help me out guys! I am so annoyed with him. He text messages me almost every day. I have to see him on Sunday though, if everything goes as Phil and Kathy planned. We are have a cinnamon roll war for their families FHE. I will be baking mine, and David thinks he can take me with his. Anyway.... yah... Input please!

Well, I have to get ready for work, so I will hopefully talk to you all later!

MWA!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Grace said...

sooo are you saying that girls DONT know what they are doing on the soccer field?? hhaha just kidding (kind of..:)
dont know what to do about david. be nice but not too nice, you know?
miss you

9:47 PM  
Blogger j:) said...

hi rachel. I think the next time david talkes to you, you should just slap him in the face. He should get the hint. ha ha just kidding. Sorry, that wasn't funny, it was mean :( Really though, you need to take control of the situation. This wont be the last time a "kid" wants to date you. Whatever you do DONT KISS HIM!! It never works out.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:BROKEN (by Lindsey Haun)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone