Until I post again...
Hello ya'll... Just wanted to say that I most likely won't be posting here for a while. My sister is going home to WA for a month, and is taking her laptop with her, and then I will not be living with her in the fall. Sounds like I'll be savin up for a laptop of my own!
Miss you Guys!
MWA!
Miss you Guys!
MWA!

5 Comments:
well you have your little self a merry little christmas kid! (chuckle) i'm proud of you, you non-driver's licensed citizen!
well, you should try to post ONCE in a while...i get bored down here and need some blogs to check out!
it's been a long, long, time :(
rachel WHERE ARE YOU? miss hanging out w you
um, I guess I'm just going to assume that you won't be posting again? We should hang out sometime.
Post a Comment
<< Home