Thursday, May 24, 2007

cookies and clothes

Days off from work can be so boring, or they can be full of things to do, and be done. I have had a great day so far. Some how I got conned into--by my boss-- making chocolate chip cookies for work. So I have been baking them for the past couple hrs. Chatting with Jo at the same time... Laundry once again built up and I am now on my last load. Fun, fun! In about 45 min I am supposed to meet Mary at her house to go biking. I am a little nervous about this, being my first actual trip, but I think I will have fun! As long as I don't freeze! Did I mention the weather isn't the greatest today? Windy and cloudy... ugh. As for this weekend, Jo and I have put together plans for a little party here at the house. We will be doing tinfoil dinners and corn on the cob... not to mention the s'mores. I am excited! It's gonna be a come one, come all sleepover Saturday night. Also, we either can have you all bring your own food, or we can all go together and buy what we want for the dinners... anywhoo.... come for some fun!

MWA!

1 Comments:

Blogger j:) said...

Hi Rachel,
what's up?

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:BROKEN (by Lindsey Haun)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone