Sunday, April 22, 2007

Snuggle Buddies!

In response to Mary's question of--have you posted lately?-- early this morning... say around 2 am, I have decided, it' about time.

Wow, it's 8:15 am.. way too early after an eventful night last night... ok, ok-- so the last part wasn't TOO eventful... but it definintly scored high on the fun-o-meter! Mary and Becky came over, and our minds were pulled into this movie that I was recording for my sister Becca. Durning the movie Alex called, and we made plans to get together later last night... Us girls, waited, and waited, and waited.... Eventually we got bored, and Mary and Becky decided to raid my closet... Becky, my makeup bag... and I called my brother for the camera... we were on our way to the skate park to take "jumping pictures" when Alex FINALLY called... Men! Just... Kidding! Anywhoo... we ended up at his house and tried a little something that I can't pronounce, therefore, I cannot type out... It was a rice type thing that you put butter on... I actually LOVED it... despite what Becky may tell you! So Alex hadn't been to my house, and so we all came back over here and I gave Alex the small tour--no boys in my messy room-- and then we all ended up on the luvsac in the middle of the living room... goofing as usual! I have pics... I need to post... but don't have to ability right now.. so later! Eventually we put in this old childhood memory movie of Mary's and I got tired and stupid... In the end... Alex left around 1:30 am-- I was afraid he was gonna spend the night.... so now my brain is dead, and I need to shower for church... I'll post pics later...

For those who may have the question pop into, and through their mind--*coughcough*; Alex-- We do not go "bare" on Bare street... even though you may have tried....!

MWA!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Grace said...

can i go bare??

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:BROKEN (by Lindsey Haun)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone