Monday, June 04, 2007

Good Ol' Stevenson, WA!

Well, as so many people have KINDLY said this... 2 down, 4 to go! My older sister, Amber, is officially married. I have a new brother-in-law, Eduardo, and they are off on their Honeymoon on the Oregon Coast. Wow, it seems so weird that we are all getting to be old enough to be getting married and on with our own lives, completely...

We arrived in Stevenson after a very looooong drive. We left on Wednesday after I got off work (12pm) and didn't pull into our driveway until about 3am, Thurdsday... Talk about the longest drive of my life!

Thursday, as well as Friday, my sister in law and I went to Portland and ran around with our heads cut off getting centerpieces and shoes and stuff for the wedding!

The Sealing was Saturday... We all had to leave our house by 7am! Then there was the luncheon at 1pm, and then the "ring ceremony" at 2:30pm and the reception at 3pm. I think we finally got home from all of it around 7pm or 8pm. Long day! But it's done, and it's been pretty relaxed since then. We are having chinese food tonight... YUM! It was alot of fun to see everyone. My Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins... I haven't seen many of them for quite a while! I was able to meet one of my future cousins. My cousin, Alen, is getting married in July. His fiance, Sarah, is a really nice girl, and I think that I will enjoy having her at family reunions!

I head back to Idaho on Wednesday morning, but won't be back into Rexburg until the following Thursday morning or early afternoon. Probably the latter. I miss it, and can't wait to come home!

MWA!

1 Comments:

Blogger j:) said...

wow, sounds like you've been busy. Weddings are always interesting. Sounds like this one went well!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:BROKEN (by Lindsey Haun)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone