Friday, June 08, 2007

It's so good to be HOME!

Well... I'm back in "the Burg"! They say: "Home is where the heart is". Well I had definitly left my heart in Rexburg, and I am so glad to come home and get it back! Today was my first day back at work! It was great. I know some people may think that I am crazy to love my job the way that I do, but I can't deny it. It's not necessarily the job, but the people that I work with that makes it so easy to get up and go to work in the morning! Besides, I like to work, not only for the money, but because it gives me something to do. I am so excited! I get to work the Service counter for the next two weeks! One of my coworkers, Dione, is having back surgery so she will be out for that amount of time. I am a little nervous too, just because I want to do a good job. I'm sure it will be all good, but you know...

Lately I have had a huge desire to go lap swim! I wish that I could swim every single day, like I used to in Highschool. It was the one thing that I was good at! I could swim for hours, and hours, and hours... ok, maybe not quite that long, but you catch my drift...

I think it's about time for a lazy little nap... so enjoy your day!

MWA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:BROKEN (by Lindsey Haun)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone