Sunday, July 01, 2007

Ok... I know that you all are gonna start cracking up when you see these. I have never had a FUN DIP before. I was getting tired of sticking the little candy stick in and licking it off and then going for it again. I figured it'd be just like a PIXI STIX. So, I decided to dump the entire thing in my mouth. These are the photos that my sister took... I thought it'd be a funny post... No worries, I have 3 more packages to go. I have been told that I have some really animated facial expressions... I never imagined this!

MWA!





1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Grace said...

sweet!! hahah thats funny!! i cant believe you have never had a fun dip. thats outta control. we still on for the fourth??

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:BROKEN (by Lindsey Haun)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone